Auscript helps media break stories, and wire services capture them.
Today’s media moves fast – and Auscript keeps you mobile. From court quality transcripts of media activities and press conferences to media streaming, Auscript offers a 24-hour service to meet the demands of the constant news cycle.
Request A Quote Request A Phone Call
Auscript records and simultaneously transcribe events all around Australia. We appoint an experienced project manager to ensure delivery timeframes, production styles and recipients are all arranged prior to the day.
- Guaranteed quality — we train all staff in industry terminology and guarantee that every transcript is over 98.5% accurate
- Fast and always on time — we deliver transcripts as quickly as you need them creating live transcripts as events happen and delivering final transcripts within two hours of completion
- Dedicated account management — we appoint a project manager to ensure your service requirements are met and provide up-to-the minute status reports
- Custom formatting — we can develop a unique document template in your reporting style and deliver the document in any format you require
- Easy and convenient access — we can provide a secure portal to store and distribute your recordings and transcript
- Interview transcription
- Press conference recording
- Urgent breaking news support
Digital Audio Recording
Working on the ground or dialed in remotely, Auscript can capture media events live as digital audio and rapidly produce and deliver a court-quality transcript in under 2 hours.
You don’t need a story breaking earlier than intended. Confidentiality is a given at Auscript, and we are happy to complete and return any agreements prior to taking delivery of your interview recordings for transcription.