Fast, precise and secure Official Administrative Appeals Tribunal Transcripts — exclusive to Auscript.
Designed for use in and out of the hearing room, Auscript guarantees transcripts are 98.5% accurate and offers same-day delivery to anywhere in Australia. You can order transcripts and access them online at MyAuscript, our secure portal, at any time.
Order a TranscriptMake an Enquiry
- Guaranteed quality — we check that every transcript is over 98.5% accurate
- Fast and always on time — we transcribe matters as they happen, working around the clock to deliver progressive transcripts within minutes and final transcripts within two hours after adjournment
- Cost-effective — we offer a range of delivery times and enable you to specify the exact time of proceedings, so you only order and pay for what you need
- Peace of mind — all staff hold security clearances, and all transcription is carried out in Australia
- Multiple formats — we can deliver transcripts in many formats, including PDF and Word, so you can work with the record the way you want to
- Flexible delivery — you can choose how to receive your transcript – via email, stored on our secure MyAuscript site or delivered by courier
Important: AAT Services Changing
Please see below for the cutover dates by registry for the provision of services for the AAT. Auscript will continue to record and transcribe matters up until these dates, and we will produce transcripts for matters heard prior to the dates below, upon request.
Recording services will cease from 12am on the morning of the below dates:
- Sydney 18/01/2013
- Canberra 22/01/2013
- Melbourne 25/01/2013
- Adelaide 28/01/2013
- Brisbane 31/01/2013
- Perth 01/02/2013
Auscript will continue to provide recording and transcription services to the AAT in Hobart.
For more information, please visit the AAT’s website.
Costs and Delivery Options
Transcript costs can vary greatly depending on how many words are spoken in each hearing. In the AAT, the average hearing results in approximately 118 words being spoken per minute. The table below uses this average to demonstrate an approximate price based on existing data.
|Same Day Progressive
Place an order online
Auscript has developed a fast and easy way for you to order transcripts. It’s called MyAuscript, and it lets you place orders, make payments via Credit Card and see your orders as they are going through our production processes. Best of all, it’s free.
Order and pay for your AAT transcripts online using the free MyAuscript service.
Download order form
Frequently asked questions
What is the ordering process?
To place an order, click on the “Order Now!” button to the left of the screen. If you would prefer to order using a form you can print and return, click here and the file will download.
How will I get the transcript?
You will receive the transcript in PDF and Microsoft Word format via email. If you have placed your order using ‘MyAuscript’, you will also be able to collect it when you log in.
Can I share the transcript?
No. Sharing transcripts is a direct breach of copyright, and could lead to increases in transcript prices. In instances where transcript sharing is suspected or admitted to, Auscript reserves the right to withhold services.