Who we are:
Auscript and FTR is a fast growing, global business providing innovative recording and transcription services to courts in a global market. We have recently expanded into the UK market developing on our strong presence in Australia and US through being awarded a number of significant government contracts, and a number of strategic acquisitions. Our role in the justice system is critical and we are trusted by courts globally to manage their critical content and provide seamless, fast and accurate transcription services to courts and parties. This is completed through a combination of cutting edge technologies; to securely capture high quality audio and video and an experienced and skilled workforce.
We are currently focused on international growth, developing and delivering our industry-leading initiatives and driving digital transformation in the justice system. Our goal is to continue to build a supportive and innovative work environment that empowers and inspires our employees.
About the opportunity:
An exciting opportunity exists in our rapidly growing business for an Account Management Coordinator. This role is responsible for assisting the Account Manager with the management of Auscript’s portfolio of existing contracted client accounts. This role is required to foster strong relationships with clients and internal departments, and act as a ‘centre of expertise’ for Operational risk and Compliance. This role is required to manage the assessment and approval of Transcript-in-Confidence (TIC) requirements relating to the provision of TIC, suppressed or closed court transcripts and audio.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a confident and influential communicator with excellent relationship building skills. The Account Management Coordinator will work closely with the Account Management, Client Services, and the Executive team, as well as other relevant key stakeholders in order to achieve the same goal of building relationships and expanding our client base. The Account Management Coordinator will be an advocate for their clients within the business and to ensure all client requirements are understood and met.
- Monitor new TIC records in Cortex and verify client requirements and approvals.
- Report on all TICs created and ensure all TIC records are completed.
- Advocate for clients within the business and work with Auscript departments to ensure client requirements are being met and exceeded.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and ensure that all department procedures are compliant with the Global TIC Policy.
- Interpret legislation, maintain the Company legal register and communicate with internal or external stakeholders on legislation changes.
- Support Account Managers with ISO 9001 compliance activities.
- Preparing reports upon request as per the deadline.
- Problem identification and resolution including but not limited to case management of issues, working in conjunction with the Account Manager.
- Ensuring that CRM database is maintained and up to date.
- Assist the Account Managers in tender preparation, client enquiries and complaints investigation.
- Reviewing the existing execution of these contracted terms for portfolio clients.
- Other duties as required by the manager of the role.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to actively manage competing priorities within a high volume area.
- Proactive approach in contributing ideas to projects.
- The ability to identify, investigate and analyse key issues and develop and implement practical solutions.
- Regularly make recommendations to project lead on how to improve project.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in a similar role
- Exposure to CRM database