Who we are:
Auscript and FTR is a fast growing, global business providing innovative recording and transcription services to courts in a global market. We have recently expanded into the UK market developing on our strong presence in Australia and US through being awarded a significant government contract, and a number of strategic acquisitions. Our role in the justice system is critical and we are trusted by courts globally to manage their critical content and provide seamless, fast and accurate transcription services to courts and parties. This is completed through a combination of cutting edge technologies; to securely capture high quality audio and video and an experienced and skilled workforce.
We are currently focussed on global penetration and growth with our latest industry-leading technologies driving digital transformation in the justice system. We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees.
About the opportunity:
We are recruiting for an experienced and proven Account Manager/Relationship Manager. As the successful candidate, you will have an opportunity to build on the success of our fast growing business which is dominating its market, as well as drive new opportunities to grow our client base.
As an Account Manager, and reporting to the National Account Manager, your key role is to maintain strong relationships with external clients – both new and existing and strategically manage key contracts. Your focus will be client retention through building strong relationships with key stakeholders, contract management, including compliance, reporting and variations, and continued and collaborative innovation with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for identifying and managing opportunities for service delivery improvements for contracted Court clients, law firms and other non-court clients.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a confident and influential communicator with excellent relationship building skills. The Account Manager will work closely with the Account Management, Client Services, and the Executive team as well as other relevant key stakeholders to successfully achieve the same goal of building relationships and expanding our client base. The Account Manager will be an advocate for their clients within the business and to ensure client requirements are being met and exceeded.
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in both key contracted Court clients and potential clients.
- Ensure compliance with contracted requirements including but not limited to relevant reporting, contract meetings, issues resolution and strategic communications
- Client retention is tracked and maintained at agreed levels, to maximise opportunities and customer longevity
- Demonstrate leadership and change management qualities to deliver successful outcomes.
- Advocate for clients within the business and working with Auscript business units to ensure client requirements are being met and exceeded.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationship with portfolio clients. This includes meeting with portfolio clients on a regular basis and at least in line with contractual requirements.
- Regularly monitor business compliance with contracted terms and deliver clients reports as per contractual requirements.
- Assess Auscript’s performance against the accounts plans for profitability, sales volume and identify ways to increase profit margin per clients as well as prepare and implement strategic account management planning process through the development of performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones.
- Closely coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Effective case management of issues.
- Drive continuous improvement through collaborative innovation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a contract from implementation, and through its contract lifecycle.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience in Account Management, Contract Management, Sales or in a professional services role.
- Demonstrated success in client service and business development.
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding.
- Proven strategic thinker.
- Problem identification and resolution skills.
- Highly organised and demonstrates flexibility to successfully manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated high level problem solving ability.
- General commercial awareness of impact of client requirements.
- Proactive and solutions driven.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines.