Who we are:
Auscript is a fast growing, global business providing innovative recording and transcription services to courts in Australia and the United Kingdom. We have recently expanded into the UK market through being awarded a significant government contract, and a number of strategic acquisitions. Our role in the justice system is critical and we are trusted by courts globally to manage their critical content and provide seamless, fast and accurate transcription services to courts and parties. This is completed through a combination of cutting edge technologies; to securely capture high quality audio and video and an experienced and skilled workforce.
We are currently focussed on global penetration and growth with our latest industry-leading technologies driving digital transformation in the justice system. We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees.
About the role:
The mission of this role is to deliver excellent client service to external and internal customers.
The main functions of the role include processing orders, estimate preparation and client liaison, sales calls as well as maintaining complete and up-to-date records of client interactions. Other responsibilities include enhancing the profile, reputation, success and profitability of the business through client interaction.
- Building and maintaining positive business relationships with key contacts through verbal and written communication.
- Prompt attention and response to requests for information and client enquiries via telephone and email communication.
- Preparing cost estimates for clients in short timeframes using both pre-structured templates and free form applications as the situation demands.
- Processing orders within agreed timeframes and forward ordering.
- Meeting client deadlines and timeliness of response to client enquiries.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Other duties as required by the manager of the role.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities
- The ability to work well as part of a high performing team
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.