Who we are:
Auscript is Australia’s leading provider of court recording and transcription services, with more than 90 years’ experience in the industry. We’re part of a fast-growing, global group of companies, known for its innovative solutions that are driving digital transformation in the justice system. We opened our London office in April of 2017 and we are looking for a motivated individual to join us on this journey!
We endeavor to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires out employees. This mission remains as pertinent as ever as our award-winning solutions are poised to bring further global growth opportunities. For more information visit www.auscript.com
Located in London, we are seeking a Client Services Team Leader to effectively support a team of Client Service Officers in managing Auscript’s varied client base through the provision of accurate estimates, processing of orders and supporting clients.
The Client Services Team Leader will ensure that recording and transcription orders are processed with accuracy and on a timely basis. Additionally, the Client Services Team Leader will ensure that the client services team are working to fulfill daily operational requirements to ensure recording and transcription services are provided seamlessly to our clients.
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- Supporting and leading a team of experienced Client Services officers including day to day management of workflow and ensuring team are accountable for their work
- Liaising with Auscript business units to ensure client requirements are met/exceeded
- Manage and monitor quality, accuracy and timeliness of all orders and estimates to ensure client expectations are met
- Completion of estimates, quotes and order confirmations
- Oversee the management of the team’s workflow to ensure fulfilment of daily operational requirements within the Client Services team
- Supporting the team members with managing client escalations and being involved in these escalations as required
- Reporting on team KPIs and targets
- Setting individual KPIs and managing individuals to their KPIs
- Identify training/improvement requirements
- Identification and implementation of improvements
- Monitor employee adherence to policies and procedures
- Investigation and resolution of Corrective and Preventative Actions
- Manage the Client Services roster and leave planning
Essential Work Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Team management and leadership for 3+ years
- Demonstrated flexibility to successfully deal with competing priorities
- Demonstrated high level problem solving ability
- Excellent communication, liaison and negotiation skills
- Experience planning and prioritising workload and demonstrating initiative
- General commercial awareness of impact of client requirements
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding.
Desirable work experience, qualifications and skills
- Experience in transcription industry/ legal services industry