Who we are:
Auscript is a fast growing, global business providing innovative recording and transcription services to courts in Australia and the United Kingdom. We have recently expanded into the UK market through being awarded a significant government contract, and a number of strategic acquisitions. Our role in the justice system is critical and we are trusted by courts globally to manage their critical content and provide seamless, fast and accurate transcription services to courts and parties. This is completed through a combination of cutting edge technologies; to securely capture high quality audio and video and an experienced and skilled workforce.
We are currently focussed on global penetration and growth with our latest industry-leading technologies driving digital transformation in the justice system. We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees.
About the opportunity:
This position is responsible for ensuring timely, accurate and seamless on-site recording services for Auscript’s court and private clients.
- Oversee daily on-site court recording for the Federal Court in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
- Train and hire adequate resources for each court registry, accounting for production workflows and contingencies.
- Enter and maintain on-site recording bookings for Court and private clients in Salesforce, including details of times, attendance and travel expenses.
- Allocate court recordings, ensure timely attendance of monitors, and escalate any attendance issues to Account Management and the client as required.
- Co-ordinate the movements of casual court monitoring staff between courts and the office using web chat, minimising down-time between assignments.
- Provide feedback, training, and support to the Court Monitoring team.
- Develop and utilise a thorough understanding of Auscript’s Production, Account Management and Invoicing workflow to communicate key details and changes in on-site bookings to stakeholders within the business.
- Interface with Auscript’s clients as first point of contact, escalating issues as required to Auscript’s account managers.
- Experience leading a team
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strategic thinker.
- Problem identification and resolution skills.
- Highly organised and demonstrates flexibility to successfully manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated high level problem solving ability.
- Proactive and solutions driven.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines.