Who we are:
For the Record
For the Record (FTR) assists courts around the world to capture, distribute and maintain court recordings and transcripts. Our solutions and service models provide measurable improvements to digital court recording and management processes while protecting court governance and increasing access. Our mission is to help courts not just make the digital record, but make the digital court record truly useful.
At FTR, we support courts at every stage of their digital journey – from first steps into digital recording to sophisticated, enterprise-wide content management solutions. We help courts drive digital transformation and introduce ways of working by providing reliable, flexible, integrated and easy tools and processes.
You will be responsible for:
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the ongoing support, maintenance, development and optimisation of the group infrastructure, which consists of On-premise and cloud based services in AWS and MS Azure. The role will also include holistically managing new infrastructure related implementations, upgrades and migrations, from creating a project brief and scope, through to creating new system designs with costs, managing implementations to budget, and fully documenting.
As part of the Infrastructure Team, the Automation Engineer will provide coverage and be able to assist in the support of all aspects the groups IT Infrastructure, including server and system support as required.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Extensive experience with automation in PowerShell
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft enterprise systems, including Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- A good understanding of networking standards including TCP/IP, Routing, VLANS, DHCP, DNS and basic firewall rules
- Microsoft certified
- Programming capability in C#, .NET, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SCCM 2012, including application management, software update deployment and task sequence design
- Knowledge and experience with AWS platform, including EC2, S3, RDS, Route 53, VPC, Cloudwatch, best practice security design, elastic load balancers and auto scaling
- Experience with Google G Suite and/or Office 365
- Understanding of the DevOps framework and automated deployment