Who we are:
For The Record Group, incorporating Auscript is a fast growing, global business with our solutions installed in Courts and Tribunals globally, and provides digital recording and transcription solutions to a majority of the Court’s in Australia. The digital solutions and services provided by For The Record and Auscript allows Courts around the world to capture, distribute and maintain court recordings and transcripts. We are currently focussed on global penetration and growth with our latest industry-leading technologies driving digital transformation in the justice system.
We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees.
About the opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and inspiring Senior Leader to develop a group of specialist account managers who focus on key account management, drive profitable revenue growth and deliver exceptional client value.
The successful candidate will be an experienced manager who can lead cross –functional projects to develop client relationships with strategically important clients. A self-motivated, all-rounder who influences stakeholders and partners at all levels to improve outcomes.
The National Account Manager will enrich and expand relationships with strategically important clients while managing and motivating a team of direct reports.
- Build high performing teams of partners and staff around their particular clients
- Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while supporting clients with strategic initiatives and ensuring clients’ needs and expectations are met by FTR and Auscript.
- Have a deep understanding of their clients’ priorities, strategies and stakeholders to ensure we add value across the clients’ broader stakeholder group.
- Develop and implement effective account strategies including relationship management, management of opportunity pipeline and proposals
- Bring discipline, structure and support to account teams through management information, market insight, knowledge sharing and meeting preparation.
- Work across the pursuit process to inform, support, challenge and inspire their account teams to spot, develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities
- Ensure services delivered are in line with the contractual expectations of our global client base.
- Identify value adding opportunities to improve service delivery, ensuring long term client relationships are formed.
- Availability to travel and manage a team across multiple geographic regions
- 8 years proven team leadership skills are mandatory.
- Experience with the management of government clients and government tendering is highly desired.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, problem solving, managing multiple priorities, articulate communication (verbal and written) are all mandatory
- Exceptional account management and relationship building skills