Who we are:
Auscript is Australia’s leading provider of court recording and transcription services, with more than 90 years’ experience in the industry and seven offices throughout the country. We’re part of a fast-growing, global group of companies, known for its innovative solutions that are driving digital transformation in the justice system.
We tripled the size of our business two and a half years ago, and while we experienced growing pains, we have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires out employees. This mission remains as pertinent as ever as our award-winning solutions are poised to bring further global growth opportunities. For more information visit www.auscript.com.au
To work with the Production Scheduling Team to balance priorities, plan and control scheduling activities, and support production.
The Production Scheduling team ensures accurate prioritisation, planning and execution. They allocate resources between various parallel projects, and develop solutions for scheduling demands in conjunction with our schedule and forecast.
You will be responsible for:
- Review schedules weekly to create and edit an overview for Workflow Scheduling
- Communicate clear instructions to the Workflow Team regarding distribution of work
- Review daily capacity and communicate to internal stakeholders
- Escalate to the Scheduling Manager bottlenecks and issues as they arise
- Follow up to ensure deadlines and KPI’s are met daily
- Report on production gaps
- Escalate urgent/priority requests and client complaints where required
- Manage emails in a timely manner
- Identify production capacity in proportion to sales volume, and activate appropriate contingencies
You will have:
- Experience in a high paced work environment such as logistics, retail or contact centres which have target driven performance expectations
- Strong clerical and administration skills
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- High Attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced keyboard skills (Microsoft Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic technical IT troubleshooting skills
- Flexibility in working hours between 7am and 7pm and possibility of weekends during peak seasons.
- Proactive and driven by solutions and targets
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure, multitask and prioritise.