Who we are:
For The Record Group, incorporating Auscript is a fast growing, global business with our solutions installed in Courts and Tribunals globally, and provides digital recording and transcription solutions to a majority of the Courts in Australia. The digital solutions and services provided by For The Record and Auscript allows Courts around the world to capture, distribute and maintain court recordings and transcripts. We are currently focussed on global penetration and growth with our latest industry-leading technologies driving digital transformation in the justice system. We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees.
The purpose of this role is to drive quality, compliance and training initiatives within Auscript aligned with best practice as well as management of all competency-based training activities for our employees, free lancers and contractors. The Quality Assurance and Training Manager is also responsible for ensuring that we provide our global clients with the highest quality transcription and recording services.
This diverse role will see you reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, providing leadership and guidance to the Quality Assurance and Training team, identifying compliance initiatives, developing an implementing new training programs, driving continuous improvement, and analysing and improving the quality measures across the organisation. Auscript has recently expanded into global markets, this role will have a globalised focus and support the effective management of a quality management system and training programs across multiple regions.
With a focus on total organisational quality and production competency training, this role will be responsible for:
- Managing the Quality and Training Team, ensuring all tasks are fulfilled, KPIs are achieved and that the team is focused and results driven.
- Assist and drive sustainable, innovative and leading training programs for our recording and transcription workforce.
- Proactively assisting with developing and implementing effective quality protocols and procedures in order to deliver quality recording and transcription services.
- Provision of trusted advice to the senior management team to assist with the effective resolution of quality and performance issues.
- Focusing on process and system improvements to provide high quality services and achieve efficiencies, and project manage these improvements.
- Conducting internal audits to comply with ISO9001 internal auditing requirements.
- Managing the organisational-wide quality manual.
- Management of quality management review.
- Overseeing the provision of quality assessments for our recording and transcription workforce.
- Management of accuracy and quality targets and KPIs
- Drive the implementation, and oversee comprehensive training programs, including competency assessments for production employees, contractor and freelance audio transcribers and stenographers.
- Management of the training of new staff and ongoing support programs.
- Management of programs of ongoing training programs.
- Development, management and adhering to training KPIs, including training hours, costs and maintenance of training register.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard and requirements.
- Relevant quality and internal audit certifications.
- High attention to detail with an approach of continuous improvement to all tasks.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Proven persuasion and influencing skills.
- Well-developed business consultation and advisory skills.
- General commercial awareness of impact of client requirements.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word and Excel abilities.
- Proven experience in a similar role, in a dynamic work environment.
- Project Management capabilities.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 standards.
- Exposure to the legal industry.
- Understanding of legal terminology.