Who we are:
For The Record Group, incorporating Auscript is a fast growing, global business with our solutions installed in Courts and Tribunals globally, and provides digital recording and transcription solutions to a majority of the Courts in Australia. The digital solutions and services provided by For The Record and Auscript allows Courts around the world to capture, distribute and maintain court recordings and transcripts. We are currently focussed on global penetration and growth with our latest industry-leading technologies driving digital transformation in the justice system. We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees.
This position works very closely with each of the key operational areas. The purpose of this role is to plan and execute professional and effective marketing campaigns, and external and internal stakeholder communications to help position Auscript and For The Record in their respective markets around the world.
Working with executives and senior management, this position has a role in enhancing the reputation of Auscript and For The Record, increasing awareness and educating stakeholders on our products and services, and contributing to our positioning as leaders in the global court recording and reporting industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing marketing and communications campaigns, channels and collateral in line with Auscript and For The Record’s business objectives, stakeholder engagement needs and sales strategies.
- Developing and implementing marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives to enhance and protect the reputation of Auscript and For The Record amongst key stakeholder groups.
- Overseeing day-to-day marketing activities across brand and reputation management, product and solutions marketing, digital marketing, stakeholder communications, employee communications, and sponsorships and tradeshows.
- Effective collaboration with and support of business unit managers across all functions, brands and geographies.
- Overseeing marketing processes, operations, and systems (including websites, social media channels etc)
- Managing, tracking and reporting on marketing programs and managing corporate marketing budget.
- Providing leadership, direction and guidance to Marketing Advisor (Australia) and Regional Marketing Advisor (Americas).
- 7 – 10 years corporate communications and/or marketing experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree majoring in marketing, public relations, business communications or a related field
- Exceptional oral, written/copywriting, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong team and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to be a real and respected contributor to the business working in an agile, flexible and performance driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and project manage marketing and communications programs, and a track record of delivering strong results – on-time and on-budget.
- Proven ability to manage budgets within established guidelines.
- Strong organisational skills, including a demonstrated ability to plan, manage and complete a complex set of tasks to agreed standards and meet tight timeframes.
- Staff management experience, able to motivate and lead others to achieve and improve.
- Commitment to actively participating in a multi-disciplinary team and to work
co-operatively and collaboratively to achieve good team outcomes.