New look transcript ordering portal is liveClair Borg
Auscript’s Australian clients will be welcomed with an updated client ordering portal from today.
The new look online portal, which is proposed to be rolled-out globally, marks the first stage of numerous proposed enhancements to enable the timely and efficient servicing of client orders. Although most of the changes are ‘behind the scenes’, clients will also notice a few changes.
- A new, intuitive interface design to enhance usability and align with Auscript’s and For The Record’s global branding.
- A new home page will welcome users allowing them to quickly access their order history. Past activities can also be viewed under My Order, Create Order and My Account buttons. The navigation menu has also been repositioned at the top of the screen rather than down the side.
- Order history will now be grouped for easier review of order status under Incomplete (Saved) Orders, New Orders, Delivered and Cancelled.
- For added convenience, users can save an order and return to it at a later date. A Save Draft button is located at the bottom of each form.
WHAT REMAINS THE SAME?
- Users will be redirected to the new portal from the current MyAuscript domain.
- Access to CourtChat and Court.fm will remain available from the portal for existing users.
- Importantly, there will be no changes to usernames, password, key account details or frontend field requirements.
We are excited about the new client portal as part of our ongoing commitment to providing fast and easy access to the court record and our global vision to support greater access to justice.
For support in using the updated portal, click on Knowledge Base on the home page.