Auscript is the preferred supplier for same day transcription services across all Courts in England and Wales.
Auscript’s specialty is Same Day transcripts produced at speed and at scale, with guaranteed accuracy. Our short lead times and flexible arrangements make it easy for clients. With our Same Day service, clients receive a final transcript by 6pm on the day of the proceeding, helping them prepare for the next day.
Auscript cannot provide Same Day Transcription Services for matters that require Attendance-based Transcription Services (ATS) within the Court of Appeal Criminal Division and Administrative Court, both located in the Royal Courts of Justice, London.
- Where Auscript records the proceedings: Party is to contact Judge / Courts directly and request to use Same Day recording & transcription services.
Where Court records proceedings: Party is to contact Judge / Client to advise request has been made for Auscript to transcribe a “same-day” turnaround therefore audio is required as soon as possible.
- Download and complete the EX107OFC form. Complete all required sections (please contact us with any questions).
- Send the EX107OFC form to Auscript via email@example.com, mail it or fax to: +44 (0)3301 005213.
- We will contact you as soon as possible to provide a cost estimate based on the length of the proceeding. Please note: the court needs to approve your transcript request however we work with the court on your behalf to ensure there’s no or minimal delay.
- Payment is required prior to the commencement of your transcript’s production. Payment can be easily made by direct deposit or credit card.
- On the day of proceedings we will be onsite to ensure transcript is delivered by 6pm on the day of the proceeding. Your transcript will be securely sent to you via your approved email address within our agreed timeframe.
- Final charges will be invoiced, and any changes to the estimate provided, will be communicated with you and reconciled promptly.