Auscript is a preferred supplier for Same Day transcription for Courts in England and Wales.
Auscript’s specialty is Same Day transcripts produced at speed and at scale, with guaranteed accuracy. Our short lead times and flexible arrangements make it easy.
Our Same Day transcription service is a cost-effective option while still being delivered in time for end-of-day debriefs and next day preparations. With this service, receive a final transcript within 2-3 hours of adjournment on each day of the proceeding.*
It’s the service when timing is everything.
Party is to contact Judge / Courts directly and request to use Same Day recording and transcription services. To do this simply:
- Download and complete the EX107OFC form. Complete all required sections (please contact us with any questions).
- Send the EX107OFC form to Auscript via email@example.com, mail it or fax to: +44 (0)3301 005213.
- We will contact you as soon as possible to provide a cost estimate based on the length of the proceeding. Please note: the court needs to approve your transcript request however we work with the court on your behalf to ensure there’s no or minimal delay.
- Payment is required prior to the commencement of your transcript’s production. Payment can be easily made by direct deposit or credit card.
- On the day of proceedings, we will be onsite to ensure transcript is delivered on time.
- Your transcript will be securely sent to you via your approved email address within our agreed timeframe.
- Final charges will be invoiced and any changes to the estimate provided will be communicated with you and reconciled promptly.
Auscript cannot provide same day transcription services for matters that require Attendance-based Transcription Services (ATS) within the Court of Appeal Criminal Division and Administrative Court, both located in the Royal Courts of Justice, London.