Who we are:
Auscript and FTR is a fast growing, global business providing innovative recording and transcription services to courts in a global market. We have recently expanded into the UK market developing on our strong presence in Australia and US through being awarded a number of significant government contracts, and a number of strategic acquisitions. Our role in the justice system is critical and we are trusted by courts globally to manage their critical content and provide seamless, fast and accurate transcription services to courts and parties. This is completed through a combination of cutting edge technologies; to securely capture high quality audio and video and an experienced and skilled workforce.
We are currently focused on international growth, developing and delivering our industry-leading initiatives and driving digital transformation in the justice system. Our goal is to continue to build a supportive and innovative work environment that empowers and inspires our employees.
About the opportunity:
You will be responsible for leading a team of Annotations Officers to ensure accurate and timely provision of log notes, segment times, and guidelines for the production team. You will track and monitor performance targets and motivate team members through strong leadership, performance coaching and goal setting.
Working closely with the production team, your objective is to improve efficiencies and client outcomes. Driving the performance of the team through building capability, planning, troubleshooting, prioritising and supervision of daily operations.
Obtaining technical knowledge and expertise is paramount to the role’s success along with previous experience with direct reports in a professional services environment.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and influence the team to achieve high results
- Provide training and on the job guidance to improve remote Workflow Officers (Allocations) understanding and performance
- Review daily capacity and report to Workflow Manager where orders may not be met, or may require renegotiation
- Manage the Annotations Inbox and distribute / delegate emails appropriately for action
- Alert Workflow Manager to bottlenecks and issues as they arise
- Activate appropriate strategies to manage workflow issues and to anticipate and overcome bottlenecks
- Respond to Client Services team on priority and urgent orders, and coordinate same with Workflow Officers (Allocations)
- Respond to Quality Assurance and Client Services teams on client complaints, and coordinate same with Workflow Officers (Allocations)
- Escalate urgent/priority requests and client complaints to the Workflow Manager where required
- Experience in coaching teams for development
- Experience in a high volume work environment, with competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in leadership role in a high volume production environment
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- High Attention to detail
- Conceptual, analytical and strategic thinker
- Intermediate to advanced keyboard skills (Microsoft Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic technical IT troubleshooting skills