Who we are:
For The Record Group, incorporating Auscript is a fast growing, global business with our solutions installed in Courts and Tribunals globally, and provides digital recording and transcription solutions to a majority of the Courts in Australia. The digital solutions and services provided by For The Record and Auscript allows Courts around the world to capture, distribute and maintain court recordings and transcripts. We are currently focussed on global penetration and growth with our latest industry-leading technologies driving digital transformation in the justice system. We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees.
This position is responsible for the support and maintenance of installed audio-visual and IT systems, providing professional, customer-focussed and timely technical support to all internal and external customers. In addition, this role provides Level 1 and 2 IT support, developing strong knowledge of internal systems, and For The Record (FTR) products.
- Provide first class customer service, through active management of incidents and support in relation to installed AV systems.
- Assessing audio recordings to identify and diagnose potential issues.
- Provide 1st/2nd level IT support.
- Maintaining, operating, support and asset management of Audio Visual, Recording and Conferencing equipment, including:
o Digital audio recorders,
o Audio mixers,
o DSP processors,
o Associated cabling,
o Video Conferencing.
- Provide quotes, coordinate repair and maintenance of installed AV and recording systems as required.
- Other duties as required by the manager of the role.
- Qualifications in audio technology or IT fields
- A team player, with strong customer service skills and the ability to manage relationships with a broad range of clients.
- Strong problem solving, communication and reporting skills.
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting audio and visual systems.
- Understanding of digital and analog audio mixers, processors and audio formats.
- Understanding of IT helpdesk systems
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Highly reliable, with willingness to travel on occasions
- Formal training with installed AV systems
- AV equipment repair experience
- Understanding of acoustics
- Experience working with Digital Audio Workstations DAWs
- Understanding of IT networking principals