Who we are:
Auscript is a fast growing, global business providing innovative recording and transcription services to courts in Australia and the United Kingdom. We have recently expanded into the UK market through being awarded a significant government contract, and a number of strategic acquisitions. Our role in the justice system is to manage their critical content and provide seamless, fast and accurate transcription services to courts and parties. We provide these services through a combination of industry-leading technologies and an experienced and highly skilled global workforce.
About the opportunity:
The mission of this role is to increase sales via all channels available while also supporting the Client Services Department.
The main functions of the role include inbound and outbound sales calls, estimate preparation, client liaison and maintaining complete and up-to-date records of client interactions. Other responsibilities include enhancing the profile, reputation and profitability of the business through a self-managed sales pipeline.
The role is based in our Central London office yet travel within the UK will be required.
- Inbound and outbound sales calls
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline
- Meeting sales targets
- Processing orders within agreed timeframes
- Maintaining positive business relationships with new and key contracted clients
- Preparing cost estimates for clients in agreed timeframes while using both pre-structured templates and free-form applications as the situation demands.
- Liaising with Auscript business units to ensure client requirements are met/exceeded
- Other duties as required by the manager of the role.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Phone-based or face-to-face sales experience
- Demonstrated success in forming a sales pipeline and achieving sales targets
- Demonstrated flexibility to successfully deal with competing priorities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- General commercial awareness of impact of client requirements
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding.
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- The ability to work well as part of a high performing team
- Experience in transcription industry/ legal services industry