Client Services Advisor
Auscript is one of the world’s leading providers of court recording and transcription services, with close to 100 years’ experience in the industry and nine offices throughout Australia and the UK. We’re part of a fast-growing, global group of companies, known for its innovative solutions that are driving digital transformation in the justice system.
Since 1921 our team has significantly expanded, yet we still put quality service at the heart of everything we do, and our people are our priority.
When you work for Auscript, you’ll be energised to find yourself among a skilled, enthusiastic team driven to do their best work. You’ll find meaning and purpose in your role – a feeling that’s hard to find in many jobs. For more information visit auscript.com/careers
About the opportunity:
As our world-leading transcription solution is expanding in the UK, we are seeking a motivated, customer service professional to join us!
The mission of this role is to deliver excellent client service to external and internal customers.
The main functions of the role include processing orders, estimate preparation and client liaison, sales calls as well as maintaining complete and up-to-date records of client interactions. Other responsibilities include enhancing the profile, reputation, success and profitability of the business through client interaction.
- Building and maintaining positive business relationships with key contacts through verbal and written communication.
- Prompt attention and response to requests for information and client enquiries via telephone and email communication.
- Preparing cost estimates for clients in short timeframes using both pre-structured templates and free form applications as the situation demands.
- Processing orders within agreed timeframes and forward ordering.
- Meeting client deadlines and timeliness of response to client enquiries.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Other duties as required by the manager of the role.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities
If you’re looking for a full time role in a growing company, take pride in quality work and want to make a difference – supporting access to justice – apply now.
To register your interest please apply and attach your CV and cover letter.
Successful candidate must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Additionally, the successful candidate must be able to pass BPSS/DBS background check.