Who we are:
Auscript and FTR is a fast growing, global business providing innovative recording and transcription services to courts in a global market. We have recently expanded into the UK market developing on our strong presence in Australia and US through being awarded a number of significant government contracts, and a number of strategic acquisitions. Our role in the justice system is critical and we are trusted by courts globally to manage their critical content and provide seamless, fast and accurate transcription services to courts and parties. This is completed through a combination of cutting edge technologies; to securely capture high quality audio and video and an experienced and skilled workforce.
We are currently focused on international growth, developing and delivering our industry-leading initiatives and driving digital transformation in the justice system. Our goal is to continue to build a supportive and innovative work environment that empowers and inspires our employees.
About the opportunity:
The Governance and Project Officer is responsible for ensuring that Auscript products, services, projects and practices align with the governance, legal, regulatory and business requirements across multiple jurisdictions.
In this role, you will report into the Strategy & Governance Advisor to administer and coordinate project outcomes to ensure the organization meets our organizational goals.
With a focus on global Governance and Project delivery, the Governance & Projects Officer, performs the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Quality & Training Manager with administration support for projects, operational and Quality team governance and learning functions
- Proactively assist with developing, documenting and implementing effective governance protocols, training and procedures
- Co-ordinate multiple projects and activities to achieve agreed outcomes, solutions and progression
- Administer documents, resources and records
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement of process, systems and resources
- Support stakeholders, operations and business process
- Promote a culture of excellence of product and services
- Demonstrate the company’s Values and Behaviours
- Other duties as required and directed by the Strategy and Governance Advisor
- Advanced skills – Microsoft suite, Google docs,
- Experience working in Governance, Risk and Compliance functions
- Attention to detail and data analysis
- Experience working on large and small Projects across diverse global structures
- Demonstrated high level problem identification and resolution skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as encourage working collaboratively
- Proactive and solutions driven
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and drive others to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders from all levels of the organisation
- Assist to co-ordinate team activities
- Legal or Corporate background
- Working across multiple jurisdictions