The Invoicing Clerk is responsible for ensuring all Auscript Australasia’s clients are invoiced correctly in an efficient manner and in accordance with client deadlines. This includes, but is not limited to, duties such as invoicing our clients and customer statements, processing credit card payments and handling client queries in a professional manner. The Invoicing Clerk reports to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
- Invoices are processed accurately on a daily basis and deadlines are met
- Reconciling customer statements
- Customer service to both internal and external clients is of a high level
- Clients are responded to in a timely manner
- Credit card payments and refunds are processes accurately
To achieve these outcomes you will:
- Answer the phone and respond to email queries from internal and external customers
- Process a high volume of invoices on a daily basis including sending out invoices daily
- Keep abreast of all invoicing rules across multiple client contracts
- Review invoices for errors and make necessary amendments
- Consistently provide a high level of internal and external client service and office support
To do this work you must have:
- Superior Spreadsheet skills and a good knowledge of Excel
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work performed
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
If this sounds like you, please apply with a cover letter and resume.