Have an interest in legal processes and have an IT/AV background? Interested in travel throughout the UK? Auscript is rapidly expanding operations in the United Kingdom and we are looking for talented, motivated employees to join us on the journey!
Who we are:
Auscript is a fast growing, global business providing innovative recording and transcription services to courts in Australia and the United Kingdom. We have recently expanded into the UK market through being awarded a significant government contract, and a number of strategic acquisitions. Our role in the justice system is critical and we are trusted by courts globally to manage their critical content and provide seamless, fast and accurate transcription services to courts and parties. This is completed through a combination of cutting edge technologies; to securely capture high quality audio and video and an experienced and skilled workforce.
We are currently focussed on global penetration and growth with our latest industry-leading technologies driving digital transformation in the justice system. We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees.
About the opportunity:
An exciting opportunity has been created within Auscript for an experienced Support Technician, based in our London office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional looking to build a career within an innovative and growing business.
You will part of a broader IT Team who support businesses and stakeholders across different time zones and geographies, so you are need to the ability to work independently, with a broad range of IT knowledge and strong troubleshooting ability.
The role mission:
To provide professional, customer-focused and timely IT and product support, to both internal and external clients, developing a strong knowledge of internal systems and For The Record (FTR) products.
- Provide professional, customer focused and timely 1st/2nd level technical support to all internal collegues and external clients
- Manage and support portable recording devices to provide real time audio feeds within Courts throughout the UK, as required
- Develop, monitor and maintain processes, procedures, and knowledge base to improve service delivery and product support
- Assist with managing and troubleshooting the Company’s IT Infrastructure with remote third level support teams
- Develop a strong knowledge of For The Record (FTR) products, providing support, advice and on occasions completing installations at a client’s premises
- Level 1/2 IT Technical skills, including supporting Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office with the ability to quickly learn and troubleshoot new systems.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Exposure to Microsoft Server technologies, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and support of PC’s, printers, phones
- Strong Incident Management, capturing incidents through to resolution using an IT Service Management platform and prioritisation ability
- Understanding of audio recording technology, formats and software
- Scripting Knowledge including PowerShell
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Understanding of networking, switches, routers and transversals
- Google Apps, Skype Admin
- ITIL knowledge and experience, Incident Management, Problem Identification and resolution skills
- Experience providing product software support to external clients
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- 3rd level support skills, Windows Server, Scripting, SCOM.
- Exposure to cloud based platforms, such as AWS.