We are looking for well-motivated individuals to join our Freelance Logging team to join us on our journey as we expand our services in Northern Ireland. Currently, we provide services to Courts, Tribunals, and other hearings, including meetings.
- Manage the recording and logging of events in a professional and efficient manner, adhering to agreed timescales, and seeking appropriate support when necessary.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with colleagues, clients and venue staff in order to best achieve Auscript’s contractual obligations to the highest standards.
- Build relationships with clients and host venues to ensure the smooth running of the event, and to facilitate the transfer of information to enable a quality transcript to be produced.
- Provide a high level of customer service and support to all Stakeholders.
To be successful is the role you will need to be reliable, with good time management and plenty of flexibility (as proceedings can overrun), have a good attention to detail, confident communication (written & verbal) skills, be able to travel (although the focus is central London), and be able to remain calm under pressure.
Primary Role Accountabilities:
- Logging of events on location.
- Maintain service levels, including recording, completion of log to a good standard, prompt onward transmission of audio, timely communications.
- Reasonable knowledge and application of English grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
- An understanding of the Court proceedings and basic legal terminology.
- Other duties, as detailed above, or as required.
- Intermediate technical IT/AV troubleshooting skills.
- Intermediate+ keyboard skills
- A confident Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel user,
- Knowledge and application of English grammar, spelling, punctuation and syntax skills.
- Attention to detail and focus.
- Time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Discretion and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Problem identification and resolution skills.
- Exposure to the legal industry.
- Understanding of legal terminology.
- Courtroom experience
If you take pride in quality work, have a keen eye for detail please send us your CV.