Who we are:
Auscript and FTR is a fast growing, global business providing innovative recording and transcription services to courts in a global market. We have recently expanded into the UK market developing on our strong presence in Australia and US through being awarded a significant government contract, and a number of strategic acquisitions. Our role in the justice system is critical and we are trusted by courts globally to manage their critical content and provide seamless, fast and accurate transcription services to courts and parties. This is completed through a combination of cutting edge technologies; to securely capture high quality audio and video and an experienced and skilled workforce.
We are currently focussed on global penetration and growth with our latest industry-leading technologies driving digital transformation in the justice system. We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees.
About the opportunity:
This position, located at our Eight Mile Plains office, is responsible for delivering the production strategy and implementing improvement opportunities. You will also lead a team to deliver profitable, professional and client focused quality transcription services in conjunction with national teams.
- Provide quality leadership across production centres that ensure team turnover remains in keeping with national expectations
- Support a team to execute production deadlines ensuring quality expectations are met
- Be a coach/mentor and first point of escalation for operational resolutions
- Ensure service delivery against production SLAs; notably monitor and improve cost per folio rates in keeping with national expectations
- Contribute to and deliver on the national production strategy with a keen focus on improvement opportunities
- Ensure the culture and engagement of the regional centre is in keeping with national expectations
- Proven experience in leading a team of people
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive approach to contributing ideas to projects and streamlining day-to-day processes
- The ability to investigate, identify and analyse key issues and the associated alternatives, benefits and costs to develop practical solutions.
- The ability to plan and organise own work to maximise the use of time, avoid unnecessary effort and meet deadlines. Includes time management skills, the ability to handle multiple priorities or assignments and to determine when it is necessary to involve others to meet work requirements.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Word, Google Documents, Excel and PowerPoint.