Are you a typing, spelling and grammar champion? Keen to get insight to law and court proceedings?
When you work with Auscript, you’ll be energised to find yourself among a skilled, enthusiastic team driven to do their best work. You’ll find meaning and purpose in your role – a feeling that’s hard to find in many jobs.
We are pretty excited. We just opened a new office, located in Birmingham City Centre, 1 minute from Snow Hill Station and currently have a brand new role as the Transcript Delivery Coordinator!
About the opportunity:
You will work to ensure the prompt delivery of high quality transcripts, often involving merging and preparing complex cases for delivery within specific timeframes. You will be tasked with addressing quality issues and liaising with other departments as necessary. You will be a key source of feedback regarding continuous improvement of the team’s processes and procedures.
- Merge and distribute high-quality and accurate transcripts to clients in a timely manner.
- Proactively assist with implementing effective quality protocols and procedures in order to deliver quality output of transcripts.
- Act as a technical reference point to staff and to provide hands-on training and advice as required.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Promote a customer-focused culture that is aligned to the business requirements of Auscript.
- Personally demonstrate the company’s Values and Behaviours.
- Understand all client style guides, templates and special requirements.
- Provide advice and guidance to internal stakeholders with regards to producing an accurate transcript.
- Produce work that is highly accurate and thoroughly review documents as required.
- Respond to deadlines by prioritising workloads appropriately
- Manage Matter Artefacts in accordance with requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple concurrent tasks
- Deliver a high volume work without sacrificing quality
- Provide feedback to the quality team in order to increase quality output.
Essential Work Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good typing skills.
- High attention to detail.
- An expert knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- The ability to rapidly learn and become competent with the legal conventions and stylistic properties of court transcripts.
- Time-management, planning and organisational skills.
- General commercial awareness of the impact of client requirements.
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Word abilities.
- Problem identification and resolution skills.
If you take pride in quality work, have a keen eye for detail and want to make a difference – supporting access to justice – please apply today by sending your CV today.