The end-to-end court document management solution of choice.
Auscript’s world-leading Real-Time transcription is now combined with Law In Order’s international eHearing services in one solution.
The trusted, end-to-end solution provides ease and convenience at one’s fingertips.
Whether you are setting up an electronic courtroom, simply presenting electronic evidence or running a case remotely, our eHearing and transcription services help you run any matter effectively and efficiently.
Collaborate in real-time, from anywhere.
All case-related documents are in one place for marking-up, annotating, sharing and cross-referencing for all users.
- Real-Time transcripts – seconds behind the spoken word
- Case authorities
When the facts of the matter, matter.
Choose Auscript and Law In Order.
- Auscript and Law In Order have worked together for years servicing high profile cases and many Royal Commissions in Australia.
- Auscript has been trusted by law firms, court administrators and governments globally to deliver fast, precise and secure transcripts for court matters, arbitration hearings and public inquiries for more than 100 years.
- Law In Order is an international leading supplier of end-to-end document and digital solutions to the legal industry providing expert litigation support through their cost-effective document production, expert discovery management and specialist court services.
- Law In Order and Auscript utilise leading technology to ensure accuracy and speed without compromising on quality or security.