Fast, precise and secure Official Federal Circuit Court Transcripts — exclusive to Auscript.
As of 12 April 2013, the Federal Magistrates Court is known as the Federal Circuit Court of Australia. You can order Federal Circuit Court (as well as older Federal Magistrates Court) transcripts online at MyAuscript.
Request TranscriptMake an Enquiry
- Guaranteed quality — we check that every transcript is over 98.5% accurate
- Fast and always on time — we transcribe matters as they happen, working around the clock to deliver progressive transcripts within minutes and final transcripts within two hours after adjournment
- Cost-effective — we offer a range of delivery times and enable you to specify the exact time of proceedings, so you only order and pay for what you need
- Peace of mind — all staff hold security clearances, and all transcription is carried out in Australia
- Multiple formats — we can deliver transcripts in many formats, including PDF and Word, so you can work with the record the way you want to
- Flexible delivery — you can choose how to receive your transcript – via email, stored on our secure MyAuscript site or delivered by courier
Costs and Delivery Options
Transcript costs can vary greatly depending on how many words are spoken in each hearing. When you request a transcript, our Client Services team will use the information you provide to create an estimate of costs. This estimate may vary from the final cost of the transcript.
Place an order online
Auscript has developed a fast and easy way for you to order transcripts. It’s called MyAuscript, and it lets you place orders, make payments via Credit Card and see your orders as they are going through our production processes. Best of all, it’s free.
Order and pay for your Federal Circuit Court transcripts online using the free MyAuscript service.
Download order forms
Please note that audio recordings of all matters heard in the Federal Circuit Court are not available for review or purchase.
Frequently asked questions
What is the ordering process?
To place an order, click on the “Order Now!” button to the left of the screen. If you would prefer to order using a form you can print and return, select the file most relevant to you from the ‘Ordering Transcripts’ section above..
How will I get the transcript?
You will receive the transcript in PDF and Microsoft Word format via email. If you have placed your order using ‘MyAuscript’, you will also be able to collect it when you log in.
Can I share the transcript?
No. Sharing transcripts is a direct breach of copyright and could lead to increases in transcript prices. In instances where transcript sharing is suspected or admitted to, Auscript reserves the right to withhold services.