Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) is becoming an increasingly popular process for settling legal disputes in Australia.
We bring the lessons learned from over 90 years in the courts of Australia to provide the same high-speed, high-quality court-standard recording and transcription services to document ADR processes.
Make an Enquiry
Our Business Service team works with ADR clients around Australia to prepare the most practical and timely service for your ADR initiatives. In addition to audio recording and transcription services, our services can also include real-time transcription, video conferencing and web-based audio access.
- Due process documentation
- In room evidence review
- Stakeholder updates
- Guaranteed quality — we check that every transcript is over 98.5% accurate
- Fast and always on time — we transcribe matters as they happen, working around the clock to deliver progressive transcripts within minutes and final transcripts within two hours of adjournment
- Cost-effective — we offer a range of delivery times and enable you to specify the exact time of proceedings, so you only order and pay for what you need
- Peace of mind — all staff hold security clearances, and all transcription is carried out in Australia
- Multiple formats — we can deliver transcripts in many formats, including PDF and Word, so you can work with the record the way you want to
- Flexible delivery — you can choose how to receive your transcript – via email, stored on our secure MyAuscript site or delivered by courier
Auscript has perfected the process of turning the spoken word into text. Every ADR transcript is produced ‘by hand’ in Australia: Auscript audio transcribers listen to audio as the event takes place and convert it into the final typed document for swift distribution.
Digital Audio Recording
The Auscript digital audio recording service is the cornerstone of our modern operations. Police-checked recording personnel can be on site to capture important events with full confidentiality and professionalism, or can dial in for remote recording services.
Audio Playback Portal
We offer on-site and off-site solutions to capture audio and visuals to the highest quality and can then publish them to our Court.fm service for access by key stakeholders.
Get in touch
Like to know more?
We’re waiting to help answer your questions.